↩ “Fallen Remote Syndrome”

I usually call it "Dammit!"

https://toddpresta.com/mpost/bbac1caa by Todd Presta (toddpresta.com)

Is there an official name for the cluster of emotional symptoms and stress responses that occur when your TV remote becomes unreachable after falling off a bed or couch that is situated too close to the wall, thus forcing you to get up and move the offending furniture before your life can move forwa…

2 responses
  1. Webmentions are still pretty new here, so hadn’t anticipated any responses yet, but that one just took me out, and I can’t stop laughing! 😄

    1. Ah, welcome to the world of webmentions! 🍻

      You might want to check your code though; I got your reply as simply:

      Webmention – edb4e9fc

      …and had to go to your actual post to see the actual reply; (you can check my page to see.)

      In practice, the full text of your response should show up over here to be able to see without going to the originating page in most cases.